Join Us on Facebook

07.06.2010

The Web Academy Blog Section is Live!

21 Responses to “The Web Academy Blog Section is Live!”

1. Dwayne says:

Thanks for creating a WordPress class. I’ve been hearing great things about WordPress.

2. admin says:

The fall course will begin on Sept 21… Register now…

3. Looking forward to it!

4. Frantz says:

Looking fwd to learn abt the WordPress features and benefits!

I’ve heard good things thus far..!

5. Theodora Hampton says:

I like what you have done with the website

6. mSamuelle says:

Education is a job. Hopefully, I can work this particular millenieal technological-apothecary.

7. Sylvester says:

Just registered for your class in September. Looking forward to taking your course to benefit myself and our future ( The Youth)

8. Patricia says:

I have been using WordPress.org for years. I just want to know how to modify my theme to be compatible with widgets.

;/

9. O.Badmos says:

thanks for choosing me as one of the recipient of this great knowledge…I look forward to lerning from the masters….lolz

10. A Crawford says:

Can’t wait to get started. I am new to this. Hope I can handle this. I love learning more about things that can be done with this wonderful tool called the computer. Really excited.

11. K Washington says:

Hello Everyone!

Can’t wait for the class to start in a few short weeks. Thanks to The Web Academy for all the updates and the YouTube posting. I have been using WordPress for a little over a year and I know just the basics. I’m sure this class will help me get more out of my WordPress blogs and enable me to do some awesome web pages in the future.

Also, I am very very excited to see a section on GIMP as well. I tinkered around with this program (with little success). So to revisit the program again from a different perspective should be fun!

Thank You!

12. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions :)

13. s mcdonald says:

sorry i missed registration. when is the next class.

14. Kelli says:

I was offered the opportunity to register for the web classes. Are these classes suggested for someone who has no web design experience? I am computer proficient but no experience with web design.

Thank you.

15. kev stuckey says:

Thumbs up for Eric Hamilton and his dedication and attention to providing the quality content of web media to all audiences, particularly the youth. Now more than ever the voice of the people need to be heard from a variety venues in order to make an impact and be kept well informed via public feedback.
    Thanks you.

Online Training is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)

16. David Palmer says:

I’m excited about the Advanced WordPress classes to begin Feb, 22011. Hope to have a website complete for a non profit organization by the end of the class. Have enjoyed and benefitted from previous courses.
    THE BEST TO THE WEBSITE ACADEMY INITIATIVBES!!