Full Stack Web Development
This course is series of free Full-stack web development lessons developed and administered by Udacity.com. You will need a free Udacity.com account. The Web Academy will be your guide as you navigate these lessons.
Basic computer literacy and understanding how to navigate a Windows/MacOS is required.
An up-to-date version of Chrome is strongly recommended.
We also support the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
At this time, mobile browsers are not supported, but you can download our iOS or Android Apps to view courses on the go.
Download: 2+ Mbps recommended; minimum 1 Mbps.
Upload: 0.5 Mbps.
Mac: OS X 10.6 or higher with latest updates installed.
PC: Windows XP or higher with latest updates installed (note: Internet Explorer 8 is not supported).
Ability to watch YouTube videos is required. If YouTube is blocked on your network, please contact your IT support or internet provider.
If you do not use the HTML5 player, or are using Internet Explorer, you will need Adobe Flash Player v11 or above.
You can find YouTube’s system requirements here.
Required for Webcasts and connecting with your accountability partner.
Sign up for Google account here.
If you have a Gmail or YouTube account, that same login can be used to access all of Google’s features.
You can expect to spend 10 hours per week on lectures and assignments. It will take about 1 year to complete all of the lessons.
- Intro to Computer Science (optional)(12 weeks)
- Programming Foundations with Python (6 weeks)
- Intro to HTML and CSS (3 weeks)
- Responsive Web Design Fundamentals (2 weeks)
- Responsive Images (2 weeks)
- Intro to AJAX (2 weeks)
- Intro to Relational Databases (4 weeks)
- Authentication & Authorization: OAuth (2 weeks)
- Full Stack Foundations (3 weeks)
- Configuring Linux Web Servers (1 week)
- Linux Command Line Basics (1 week)
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Self